Affiliate Scholarship Award
2021 WeSERV Affiliate Scholarship AwardThe WeSERV Southeast Affiliate Committee is pleased to offer 2 (two) high school students, with parents or guardians who are WeSERV Members, the opportunity to receive a $2,000 scholarship!
Student EligibilityApplicant must be a:
- High school senior with a parent or legal guardian that is a current WeSERV member
- 3.0 Grade Point Average (or above)
- Legal U.S. Resident
- Official Transcript
- Honors and Awards
- High School Activities
- Two letters of recommendation (both letters cannot be sourced from school)
- Internships and Academic Programs
- Personal Essay that highlights, “What Homeownership Means to Me”
- Acceptance Letter from a Community College or University
- Community Activities and Business Work-Related Experience
ApplicationApplications were due by Friday, March 26, 2021
The Affiliate Committee will present the scholarships at the WeSERV Southeast Valley Affiliate Committee meeting on Friday, May 14, 2021. Parents will be notified mid-April.
We're here to help!For more information about classes and events, please contact us using the information below.
Someone from our Member Service Team will contact you during business hours to answer your questions.